Small Office Plans Planning Small Office Christmas Party! Any Suggestions?

Planning Small Office Christmas Party! Any suggestions? - small office plans

Last year we had a good meal, and it was a thriller. Last year we went to a nice restaurant and it was a hypnotist. I thought both of them and still do not know what to do, now I know that a dinner will be forsure but what can I do for entertainment. We are talking about 40 people TOPS! We have only 15 people in the society "would ask any help be great!

6 comments:

Courtney said...

I think it would be great to be a soothsayer to be there, or simply just set a lot of games up! Maybe you go to a laser as a research topic of parts, or maybe just a DJ and a dance party? Good luck

firey_co... said...

I am a member of a group of belly dancing and holidays, we have many reservations for parties of the Board. Some even get to some people moving. Do a search on the internet to find one in your area.

froggie said...

I seconds the motion on belly dancing. He is gay and very suitable) for the whole family (despite stereotypes to the contrary. Could a dance and hire a band to play? Good luck. Sounds like fun!

froggie said...

I seconds the motion on belly dancing. He is gay and very suitable) for the whole family (despite stereotypes to the contrary. Could a dance and hire a band to play? Good luck. Sounds like fun!

froggie said...

I seconds the motion on belly dancing. He is gay and very suitable) for the whole family (despite stereotypes to the contrary. Could a dance and hire a band to play? Good luck. Sounds like fun!

Jessica said...

It would be great with the ball ballrom / lessons, I think the idea of the visionary is a good idea.

Post a Comment