Small Boats For Sale In Florida Ar You A Good Sales Person?

Ar you a good sales person? - small boats for sale in florida

A young man pulled from Mississippi to Florida and everything is great "under one roof" department store in search of employment. The manager said: "Do you have experience in sales?

The boy said: "Yes, I was a salesman back in Mississippi"

Now, the boss liked the boy and gave him the job. "You start tomorrow. I'll go when you close and see how he does."

His first work was hard, but he got through it. After the store was locked up, the boss came. "How many people have something from you today?

The boy said: "One".

The boss said: "Only one?" Our sales teams an average of 20 to 30 customers a day. What was the sale? "

The boy said, "$ 121,237.65.

The boss says, "$ 121,237.65?" What is it sold? "

The boy said: "Firstly, he's sold a small hook. Then he sold a hook in the medium term. So I sold a larger fish hook. Then I sold him new fishing rod. Then I asked Wherthey are caught, and said to the coast, so I said I need a boat. Then we went into the boat service, and I sold him a twin engine Boston Whaler. Then she said she does not think his Honda Civic was the draw, so I took a car service, and sold him the 4 x 4 expedition.

The manager said: "A man came here to buy a hook, and sold him a boat and a truck?"

The boy said: "No, the man came here to buy tampons for his wife. I said," Boy, you killed your weekend, you should go fishing. "

7 comments:

Frechzma... said...

, Joke Lmao.

Fiza said...

Brainpower

Undoubtful Dignity said...

ROFL ... good friend ... the man that all this must be a fool rich AS5 purchased ... haha

whyhello... said...

True, it was good, finishing Coulda been better

freecand... said...

WOW, that should be promoted, went very well

$m@rt_te... said...

its very nice

$m@rt_te... said...

its very nice

Post a Comment