Can I Get Hiv Ring Worm How Long Can A Person Live With Hiv? Help?!!!?

How long can a person live with hiv? Help?!!!? - can i get hiv ring worm

Hello, I'm in a difficult period of my life .... I have after only five years, a wonderful companion, an angel, really. It's everything I wanted and treated me like a princess, we are so in love. He is a young doctor, and so proud of him. Recently, I said, what could be the end was whether one day he learned he was HIV positive, what to think of me, because I have never done the test. The thing is ......... I have all the symptoms of HIV + (I have never been tested, because they only unprotected sex, five years ago with my ex-husband), but two months ago, I went to Brazil for treatment of a serious disease of the skin, the two directions for years now folliculittis. My doctor took my blood, anemia, and a very low IMUN. Colds and I really have no desire. Each dish infected, and even some time with the cat, my parents took me Ring Worm on my body, but never succeeded.

I'm soooo scared. I did a test in the coming week, but my heart is in a panic, mainly if it is positive, it would take a long time, because since I'm 22, I started with this rash, and another cause of bites, mosquito-Demag, sore throats, warts and nail funfus. Never thought of getting tested because I have never had sex unproitected, but now that I think of contaminated needles, or how I can .....

Anyway ... the worst thing about my ex-husband, and now, especially my friend ... it would be so terrible for me.

I write here, maybe get some advice ... Perhaps not care do not hear me .... or maybE to see whether it is possible to know how long this case it is positive. How long do I have to deal with it ....

I pray to be negative.

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment